Caitlyn

Caitlyn

Saturday, October 18, 2014

A hectic Mama Update

Wow has time flown by!  My Caitlyn baby is almost 4 months old, and I'm so loving every minute with her.  I'm finding that it is hard to do things that I used to do just because I feel like I want to use all of the time that I have with her. I should be working out, but that would mean that I would not get that time with my daughter.

Caitlyn is doing much better these days.  You would hardly know that she was in the NICU. She started rolling over at daycare recently and I got to see it at home for the first time this morning.  She babbles constantly and loves to play on her activity mat.  Her smile is so sweet. 

We go in for her next round of shots on Halloween.  I'm so not looking forward to it.  I don't want to get into a debate about vaccinations. We've chosen to vaccinate and that is our personal decision. I just dread it because I know that Caitlyn will break down and we'll have many days of crying.  But in the end, I know that the payoff for us is greater.

No comments:

Post a Comment